5 Best Features of Greenpanel MR plywood

Greenpanel MR Plywood is a good option for customers who want branded plywood for their homes. Green panel is a well-known name in the plywood industry. Greenpanel has different plywood products like Ply, board, MDF, and HDHMR. Century ply Sainik MR, Green ply Ecotec, Kajaria ply Soldierr MR+, and Duro Tower are the direct competitor products of MR Plywood from Greenpanel. In this article, we will go through the features of MR plywood by Greenpanel.

Greenpanel MR plywood

Features of Greenpanel MR plywood

MR stands for Moisture resistance in the plywood industry. Genrally an IS:303 grade of plywood is called commercial or MR plywood. MR grade of plywood is the most economical plywood available in the market. Greenpanel MR Plywood comes with 7* Years of Guarantee. Here are the other features of MR plywood of Greenpanel.

Greenpanel MR plywood sample
  • Moisture Resistant
  • Borer-proof and termite-resistant
  • IS:303 Certified
  • 100% Calibrated
  • Emission Free (E1 emission)

Thickness of Greenpanel MR plywood

The MR plywood of Greenpanel is available in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 16mm, 19mm, and 25mm. Also available is the blackboard of 19mm.

The Interior is a very important part of a Home, so please check your budget when going to buy plywood. 90% of plywood is captured by local ply, while in the remaining 10%, all the brands are fighting with each other. Local ply is economical but with the brand, you will get service, assured quality, and pride.

Do check Century Ply Club Prime plywood.

1 thought on “5 Best Features of Greenpanel MR plywood”

Leave a comment